How much more profit your business can make if you had the time to focus on the actual business instead of handling a range of administrative tasks? One such critical administrative task is accounting and bookkeeping.
As a business entrepreneur, you are always focused on business growth. This leaves very less time for you to maintain records of your finances. There are a lot of steps involved along with ensuring that you prepare for taxes on time.
Bookkeeping services are essential for businesses to ensure accuracy in financial information. This information is primarily required by decision makers of the organization. Also, it pretty much is a legal requirement for any business to maintain a proper book of accounts to make sure that all relevant taxes etc. are paid and tax filings are made on time.
We conduct following activities for our customers
- Record Sales Invoices
- Record Customer Payments
- Record Vendor Invoice
- Record Vendor, Debit Card Transactions, Pay Pal & EFT Payments
- Weekly Accounts Receivable Aging Report
- Weekly Accounts Payable Aging Report
- Record Payroll / Payroll Taxes / Payroll Fees
- Track Employee Advances
- Prepare cash flow reports
- Prepare Bank Account Reconciliation
- Prepare Credit Card Reconciliation
- Maintain Vendor W-9 Information
- Email/Mail Customer Statements
- Financial reports are prepared monthly
- Balance Sheet & General Ledger
- Profit and Loss Statement – Monthly or Year-to-date
- Cash Flow Statement
- Accounts Receivable Aging
- Accounts Payable Aging