Medical Records Summarizaton
Medical record summarization has proved to be a boon to the healthcare industry. This is a process where tedious medical record data is analysed, categorized based on the data and service providers and then a review is presented which is medico-legally authenticated. This a simplified medical data from complicated medical record pages, which enables litigation services, claim services and other healthcare services to process their services at a much faster rate.
Using technology, the healthcare professionals, pharmacists, and doctors review, rearrange and interpret the data, which is easy to access and provides date wise detailed view of the patient’s treatment.
Why Medical Record Summarization..?
A well-prepared medical record summary service saves time by organizing medical records in a concise chronological manner facilitating easy assimilation.
This process has proved its advantages:
- Better patient care.
- Fast analysis of the huge medical data.
- Time saved during accessing the medical information.
- Less paperwork and better archival options.
- Increased quality of the source data due to multiple reviews.
- Less man-hours and cost effective
Customization in Medical Summarization
This is a prime service provided which includes sorting and rearrangement of the medical records chronologically, assimilation of the patient’s information in the given records and systematic presentation of that information, which is easy to review.
This is a customized service provided, which includes analysis, rearrangement of media records in ascending or descending chronology.
This service facilitates easy navigation through the records and helps to find a particular record for a specific date or from a particular location. The hyperlinking is provided to the source document and the summary page. Graphical analysis is presented for the type of visits, location and visit analysis and location and billing analysis.
This is a special services given for handling medical bills and expenses. In this service we provide sorting and reorganization of medical records, summary based on the date and billing items. We also provide graphical analysis of billing amounts from different providers and expenses pattern during the given time frame
This service provides a special feature by which it is very easy to search a specific required term/disease from the given bunch of records. It is specifically mentioned in the summary and the source page and summary have hyperlinking for more reference.
This service separates the medical records from a given bunch based on the location of the records. This gives an overview of visits and treatment provided in a particular location.
When there are multiple locations where the patient was treatment during a particular time, this services facilitates reviews to be arranged in date chronology for all the locations together.
This facility provides a list of additional locations/providers noted during the summary, their address to help in gathering more information or missing records from given location
Benefits for MDS Process
- Easy data access.
- Easy navigation through records
- Eco-friendly approach involving less paperwork.
- Hassel-free data storage.
- Better patient care with instant query resolution.
- Expiated litigation process and fast claim settlement.
- Increase in productivity.
- More focus can be given for business development.
- Customization and various summary options makes the summary compatible with given work approach of respective firms.
ITCube is an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company. ITCube follows HIPAA compliance by adhering to all the physical, technical and administrative safeguards.
ITCube provides assurance of protected health information privacy and security while processing extensive medical health data. We understand the importance of integrity and security of the PHI. We practice HIPAA compliance by adhering to physical, technical and administrative safeguard guidelines.
We have physical safeguard in place with:
- Facility access control achieved by secured work premises with round the clock CCTV surveillance.
- Work station security.
- Contingency plan and validation procedures.
- Device and media control policies.
- Inventory logs for hardware and media.
For technical safeguard, we have:
- Access and audit control, ISO certification.
- Transmission security control for safe data transit.
- Entity authentication policies.
We achieve administrative safeguard via:
- Security management process, Information security management system training in place, timely security risk analysis, sanction policy and firewall in place as network safeguard.
- HIPAA overview training for employees.
- Workforce clearance procedures.
- Information access management tools in place.
- Security incidence procedures in place.
- Data contingency plan in place including data backup policies and disaster management plans.
- Business associate contract based on 45CFR.