Electronic Value Stream Mapping
eVSM - Electronic Value Stream Mapping Software Learn & Download
As a companion -- not a substitute -- to paper-and-pencil mapping, the software allows lean practitioners to easily create, modify, and disseminate electronic value-stream maps. For technical questions on eVSM, please call ITCube at +91-9483460213, +91-9920775123
eVSM allows lean practitioners to:
- Transfer paper and pencil value-stream maps into an electronic format for presentations;
- Create multiple versions of future-state maps for implementation and what-if analysis;
- Communicate value-stream maps electronically to others via E-mail or the web;
- Organize multiple maps for macro value-stream analysis;
- Perform simple lean calculations via an integrated Excel spreadsheet;
- Create charts (illustrating takt time vs cycle time, for instance) and move them to the value-stream map where they update with changes in map data.
- Manage the lean transformation with a visual storyboard.
- Standardize and speed up the mapping process with multi-shape templates.
The drawing process is made easier with such features as automatic drag & drop of icons and right-click menus of data box attributes, such as cycle time, uptime, and rework percentage, OEE input, Change Overs, Scrap Loss etc.
eVSM has been updated yearly since its first release to support the new workbooks from the Lean Enterprise Institute (Learning to see, Seeing the whole, Creating Continuous Flow, Making Materials Flow, Creating Level Pull) and has alignment with and support of these workbooks as a primary on-going objective.
Learn eVSM online though ELEANOR
eLeanor is an interactive eLearning product for the eVSM Software. It provides a library of learning materials including movies, hands-on exercises, and quizzes. The content is organized into skills. Completion of skills wins you awards (bronze, silver, gold) and certification.